KQD Locking gas spring
KQD series lockable gas spring (also called lockable gas spring): widely used in automotive, textile machinery, doors and windows, pathological bed, transfusion chair, car and other needs in the neonatal stroke at any position on the locking mechanism and component retention, through the valve control unlocking and locking action, locking can be achieved when the steel locking force. Adding efficient buffer mechanism in the product design process, the use of safe and comfortable.
1. The structure of the product is simple and the installation and maintenance are convenient
2. Do not need external power at work and save energy
3, the working process, the lift curve of small, substantially constant.
4. The lifting component can be locked in any position.
5. A variety of performance options:
A and full buffering
B, stroke end buffer
C, the whole process without buffer
1, this product is a pressure product, can not be dissect, no collision and knocking.
2, pay attention to the direction of installation, when the product is free, the cylinder body should be installed upwards.
3, to ensure the reliability of sealing, shall not damage the surface of the piston rod, is strictly prohibited to paint and chemicals painting on the surface of the piston rod.
4. The ambient temperature of this product is -20 C ~ +60 C (products that can be used at special ambient temperature).
5, install connection point, should rotate flexibly, can not have card resistance phenomenon.